Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS tech seed programme
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

LMAO, just imagine replying to your own messages on a forum. People have a life, unlike sore losers like you who have so much time to reply to their own messages. I can confirm you are the lowest lifeform right now.

1. Calling things you dont understand nonsense.
2. Lying abt urself being in seed when you got rejected and still on this thread comforting yourself
3. No life

Seeder? I have yet to accept the offer and still on this thread, unlike you, who claims that you are in seed and lurking around on this thread. Getting so butthurt after i got everything correct? Pls stop downgrading yourself further and sound like an 8 yr old kid.

Also pls your logic sounded like u barely passed ur math major in some private uni. "OH, im not from cs here so no one else is cs here", "OH, i found 10 dollars when it rains, therefore i will find 10 dollars when it rains in the future". Idk where you inferred all these logic from, but if you find 10 dollars in the past when it rains you increase something called the confidence level in finding 10 dollars when it rains in the future.

Oops, this is nonsense to you and arguing with u further will just dumb me down to ur level. Yes, no one is from CS here and everyone including you that is not from CS are getting 5k fixed a mth in dbs seed.