Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ITE Aerospace/Avionics Lecturer Jobs
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 03:04 PM

Bean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
Hi Peeps

I have notice that ITE have PREFER to recruit people with Airforce experience and you need degree too so that you can be called up for interview. Those with airforce experience, ITE pay them good salary between $3.8K to $7.5K. This is the news i received from my insider sources.

But i got some colleagues who degree and got aircraft maintenance licence but no Airforce Experience was either offer below $3.8K or $4K FLAT.

At least 90 percent of the ITE Aerospace/Avionics Lecturer Jobs were given to ex-airforce personnel plus better salary over CAAS aircraft maintenance licence holder. Really sad case, it seems to me that the Section Head who also from Airforce rather choose his ex-comrades than the real deal who sign aircrafts.

When you compare experiences, both are almost similar in years of experience but comes to commercial aircraft the CAAS aircraft maintenance licence holder are the people with most knowledge who do the job.

Airforce people repair military planes (No Future) that is the main reason they left. Oh they don't need licence to sign aircraft and no need to take CAAS Exam to pass.
please provide info on your bro-in-law:
-What class of degree, from what university
-How much is his basic salary in SIAEC?
-How many years of exp?

I am sure that the $4500 = basic + allowance + OT/shift allowance