Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ITE Aerospace/Avionics Lecturer Jobs
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey bro

My bro in law work in siaec as LAE and went to apply for a teaching job with ITE in aerospace. During the interview, he was asked how much he expecting the salary and he reply SGD$4.5K....the interviewer say "NO"....ITE can only offer him SGD$2.5K....ITE is not offering a perm job....every job u applied is contract job.

My Bro-in-law ask why so little, the interviewer reply and say to him that he got no airforce experience and his degree carry a little weight to his resume. ITE need people to have passion to teach students. Plus the work load is not as heavy as his present job.

This is just a 2-cent of my advise. If u pay peanuts then u will have monkey working for u. Cheers to the AIRFORCE and ITE great way of innovation and passion of recruiting local talents.
before you hum-tum ITE like dat, ask your bro in law his current salary how much. I suspect his current salary is 2.2K pm. Civil service will offer higher than current salary for experience. But don't expect them to double the salary.