Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Mnc jobs - a must in life ??
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:31 PM
passerby2

Quote:
Originally Posted by workerbee View Post
Re-reading i do agree i got carried away and was boasting and apologize to all readers for it! But while it is very hard to get rich (meaning>20M) doing business, i think it is even harder achieving it working in an MNC. But that is not the point of this thread...

This thread's topic is that MNC jobs is a must for life. I am trying to share my own observation to tell readers that if you want to be an entrepreneur, then maybe work for a successful SME first as there are more skills, traits to be learned there. And it is definitely not a MUST to work in an MNC.

I never ever said working for an MNC is bad or no good. In fact, i think if one decides not to be an entrepreneur and one cannot be an AO in govt, then i think MNC is a great option! Why i think AO in govt is better is because then you can get top jobs in GLCs which pay as well as C suite in many MNCs. And also at least those are Sporean firms.
i'm a passerby. no i don't find that you were boasting.

in fact i would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts on why working SMEs could be advantageous.

your reasoning is not too different from someone else here who said that the most street-smart of the poly students can actually outperform the most book-smart of the JC students. i hazard to say that the outperformance in terms of financial reward can be up to tenfold or even more.