Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Mnc jobs - a must in life ??
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM
workerbee

Default Topic at hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So whats your point other than haolianing how satki and successful you are?

You already admit very hard to get rich by running business is so I assume for the normal 99% of us it is better to go for MNC job?
Re-reading i do agree i got carried away and was boasting and apologize to all readers for it! But while it is very hard to get rich (meaning>20M) doing business, i think it is even harder achieving it working in an MNC. But that is not the point of this thread...

This thread's topic is that MNC jobs is a must for life. I am trying to share my own observation to tell readers that if you want to be an entrepreneur, then maybe work for a successful SME first as there are more skills, traits to be learned there. And it is definitely not a MUST to work in an MNC.

I never ever said working for an MNC is bad or no good. In fact, i think if one decides not to be an entrepreneur and one cannot be an AO in govt, then i think MNC is a great option! Why i think AO in govt is better is because then you can get top jobs in GLCs which pay as well as C suite in many MNCs. And also at least those are Sporean firms.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app