Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Constituency Manager (People Association)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Job responsibility not as same level as GM or Ops Mgr in private sector but pay wise is definitely among the higher band in excess of $4k basic. I would rather go for a high pay job with lesser responsbility. Call me CM GM or SM its just a title at the end of the day. HR professionals still look at your last drawn before they decide your next package.
The title for Senior CM has been changed to CD (Constituency Director). but just the title changed to director, it's still senior manager of a community club.

nothing to shout about.

I'm also working as a CM (formerly called Asst CM, but now they simply up the designation to CM, but still same lah). Basic 4020 + 450 allowances. Age about 30+ too. Male. Formerly also in MSO division and just managed to get in PA.

Progression? There are some CM work 10-20 years, still CM. And there are some CM work 0.5 years to 3 years, up to Deputy CD and within 5 years become CD.

The pay for Deputy CD is about 5k, i think.

CD may fetch between 5-7k, depending on the years of seniority. Some may be $8k.

Normally, it stays there... as a CD. Very difficult to climb from then onwards because where do you want to go? Not enough posts to promote to. There can only be so much Group CD and Deputy Director (HQ level).

Still need to reserve some posts for scholars leh.