Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2022, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone able to give me some advise pls.

Im a female, hired by a chain earning 12 k per month , have AWS, no confirmed PB. I have GDFM & FP accreditation. Should I move to polyclinic as I'm planning for family as well and its a challenge with chains as they tend to dislike poeple going on materinity leave and even taking MC is a challenge as they will make noise if too many MC-> Pb also affected.

Should I consider applying to polyclinic as FP(GDFM) , at least i'll have materinity coverage, no nights and more leaves and mc quoto.

However, I do not want a pay decrease, Can anyone advise me on the base pay please and annual salary. I know base pay may be lower ~ 8k + $500 ( for GDFM ) = $8500 per month.

But i heard bonuses are good and Fp have additional bonuses-> anyone can shed some light on these please. I dont personally know people in polyclinic so I have no one to really ask per say and abit hard to ask HR
it will drop by few hundreds per month to 1k ish.
but hor, why polyclinic want to take you?

gdfm dime a dozen.
u probably gone very vodoo magic after a few years in private. hire u anyhow start fenfibrates, use nifex etc.
and hiring u for u to take MC, maternity leave ? sure. I clinic head hire u to go on frequent leave, MC, take unpaid maternity to give myself more manpower problem?