Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Fresh grad 2020
Thread: Fresh grad 2020
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, not Micron but around there.

Yes, the globalisation part really expands my horizon after leaving the T-related company, showed a lot of eagerness to join the MNC. My company don't use europecar. We use Sixt.

So I guess you go to Europe often? I am more Germany based so we use Sixt. The cars are reasonable. Sometimes if you are lucky, you get a very fast golf and sometimes you get free upgrades like Audi TT if they don't have cars you booked. But I am very careful with credit card details so I usually don't book in advance. I just go and find whatever they have at the airports.

If they don't have it, I will just pay a little to take the D-bahn to another train station to get what I want. Save on seats reservation and that difference can be spent on a nice meal when I reach the hotel. I prefer a nice meal with some wine rather than nightlife. Sorry, can't share the same preference on this.

When you mean global requirements, do you mean UL, CE sort of stuffs? I am into supply chain so I don't do this but I heard from those who do, these are very difficult to meet. But maybe soon they will become my problem... responding to the great R with some nego to another company. Will jump if the price is right
I am the poster from #148. Not really just UL and CE. More than that, depend on industry and customer. I never used Sixt before. How's the service? Europcar is reasonable. Cars well maintained, mileage are mostly below 40,000km and when I'm lucky, I get a car that's less than 10,000km. They are also quite generous with options. But then again, with COVID, all my travels have been on hold indefintely including my nightclub endeavors. Can't wait to travel again. My krisflyer points are expiring batch by batch and I'm not sure if I should pay to extend them. I am not Germany based so I drop anywhere my customers or plant requires me to. How were your rides on the deutschbahn, I assume you refer to the railway not the german autobahn though I like the A81 down South. Shame that I never took the German railway before. I wonder how it fares compared to the chinese and taiwanese HSR. Both the Chinese and Taiwanes HSR are seamless with their service and prices. So where are you jumping to? Also supply chain? Also German based? Do you speak German?