Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Standard Chartered International Graduate Program 2015
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop an update here since I did rely on this thread for some insights here and there throughout my journey.

Background: Non-business/finance/econs background, graduated 2021, currently in a traineeship and was hunting for roles that were specific to my interest. SC's grad program had a department that happened to fit the bill and hence I applied, not so much because it's the B&F sector. Was aiming for companies outside of B&F actually.

Applied in mid-Nov, got my Pymetrics assessment immediately after. A few days later, it was followed up with the Valued Behaviours Assessment, and a day later it was HireVue. Completed that and it was radio silence until Dec, when HR emailed me to confirm if I was a Singaporean and do not need visa support.

Received invitation for AC in early Jan and went through it, got my offer a few days later. Overall I would say the wait isn't actually too bad.

Hope this timeline helps some of you. I really do think it's not so much about what you studied, but more of your interest and of course how much homework you have done about the department and their work that you applied for.
Hey which division is this for? Is your HR Winson?