Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godframe View Post
But i often got too nervous and screw the interviews up. Thought i practiced quite hard for the interview. My peers in my age some already earning 10k to 20k per mth doing insurance and property agents. me felt like a loser sometimes when anxiety strikes and couldnt sleep at night. Waken up with cold sweat due to panic attack.
Yes. Often after many many failed interviews with 'fake positives', I too feel lousy and my mood everyday is low.

Keep yourself busy by applying and applying and continue applying for jobs. You are not the only one feeling like a loser.

Remember oneday you are also going to retire from your what ever perm job and to seek employment elsewhere that can rehire elderly.

It is just a job. Don't let it affect your health. Remember how much you long for a long holiday when you were employed and hope your long holiday doesn't have to end early and need to return to work the next day ?

Now you have all the time to play and relax, a part from continue looking for jobs.

Once you are hired, hee hee ....... you will that you get too tired to pursue your hobbies.