Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2022, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any thoughts on dating in the profession? I’ve dated quite a few in the profession and always found those in the profession to be quite demanding and ridiculously high maintenance. I’ve only dated one outside the profession so frankly I don’t have enough of a sample size for comparison but wonder if it’s just my luck. Am asking because there’s someone I know who I think is really really hot but I’m also concerned about my past experiences.
From my experience, date outside the profession and industry. No matter how hot he or she is, lawyering work is gonna wear him or her out much faster than other profession. And if he or she has temper management issues, u r just asking to be abused emotionally, physically and verbally. Plus, pay has been stagnant for X number of years. So if you want to have a big family living in landed property or high end condo, it translates into higher living cost. You may need to share a proportionally higher responsibility to support Ur family.

Yes it may look good on the outside, u can flaunt around n show off that Ur spouse is a lawyer. But what's the point? Unless u damn narcissistic n need to feed off people's awe and admiration to survive