Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2022, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lol confirm not in law or some cheapo partner that refuse to raise past 6k trying to "justify" his cheaponess LOLOL.

Hello, even if you give the NQ a small % of the files they deserve more than 6k. The partners do not deserve 90-95% of the billable on the files.

Somemore, the high turnover is caused by the lower pay. It is exactly because there is "high turnover" that you should be spending more to attract talent. It's like saying eh high turnover, let's let the whole industry go to ****... don't do anything to mitigate the loss.

I can use your goondu thinking for any industry sia.. I can even use the inverse.

Eh high turnover for (insert industry here), so no need high pay la.. they gonna run soon, dunnit pay higher.

Eh low turnover for (insert industry here), means they satisfied with the pay, dunnit pay higher.

Then when you pay higher? When there is high-low turnover or low-high turnover? Or you want a perfect 50-50 balance first then can raise?

Tbh, reading the comments. What's the incentive for the firm/partner to raise NQ pay sia? I don't think any firm/partner wanna play Jesus or Buddha to save the ailing legal sector in SG. coz now it sounds like only NQ kpkb.....