Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the real reason ppl want to quit their jobs in this kind of pandemic ? I want to quit my current job. I can't stand the way my company is managed. I am the only support staff supporting many executives. The big boss often for no reason or maybe he is being egoistic, male chauvinist, made unfriendly remark at me. Even now I work in my current company for 2 years already, he will still out of nowhere make unfriendly remark at me and only me when there is a chance. Just like the new year company lunch, when we finished our Company lunch, me and a few other executives took a ride back office and the boss drove us back. Then suddenly he asked me in the car, did I book grab ? My first reaction is to ask him back, oh, how much is the fare. Was he trying to hint to me that I should book a grab to return office and not sit in his car ???? This is not a one time isolated incident. It was obviously he did it intentionally. I think I have had enough of him. Currently looking for a new job.
Sounds like a bully instead of a boss. Some people are good in academics and their work but they have very very bad social skills. Their "jokes" tend to be hurtful or be sarcastic which to them might be funny. To be funny, make others laugh, not yourself.

Yeah, he bad news, get out asap if you are financially stable. Else, you need to hold on abit longer till you secure a job