Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the real reason ppl want to quit their jobs in this kind of pandemic ? I want to quit my current job. I can't stand the way my company is managed. I am the only support staff supporting many executives. The big boss often for no reason or maybe he is being egoistic, male chauvinist, made unfriendly remark at me. Even now I work in my current company for 2 years already, he will still out of nowhere make unfriendly remark at me and only me when there is a chance. Just like the new year company lunch, when we finished our Company lunch, me and a few other executives took a ride back office and the boss drove us back. Then suddenly he asked me in the car, did I book grab ? My first reaction is to ask him back, oh, how much is the fare. Was he trying to hint to me that I should book a grab to return office and not sit in his car ???? This is not a one time isolated incident. It was obviously he did it intentionally. I think I have had enough of him. Currently looking for a new job.