Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if chains pay differently for newbie vs someone with 1-2 years of OPS experience. What is starting pay and package usually like-> Is there PB/AWS ?

Want to know as I'm thinking of leaving poly. As a junior RP, I am hitting 120 k per annum. I want to know the outside pay, I dont mind working harder if people value me- including longer hours/night. I feel undervalued as despite me making effort ( unlike said post above where there is **** management of pts ) , I dont feel appreciated. Secondly, I feel abused by the patients who threaten to complian and have alot of high expectations and multiple issues for a 5 mins consult time, for which they dont pay much. At least in private , i can charge higher consult if you want to be difficult and sit in my room for 20 minutes and refuse to leave till I adress all your MINOR concerns in the same visit.

To be honest , another issue is that my boss only cares about the residents and people doing QIP or research-> Only these people get good PBs, the rest is just a 2 months bonus, rather miserable. RPs just get thrown admin **** to do. But no, I am not one of those RPs above who does **** work, I am actually usually ending late cause I bother to nag at the patients

There is no sense of belonging to my patients in poly. I see them once and they may not see me again. Even if you ask me to do MMED and be FP , but there is still no slots for FPC