Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must be a loser who has wasted his whole life trying to succeed but cannot make it... Just because nobody helped you and you went the hard way doesn't mean everyone must live their lives and experience every possible "mistakes" right?? It's better to work smart rather than work hard these days.. You sound like you are so proud of "experiencing" all of life's mistakes the hard way.. Frankly there is no glory in your pain... I would rather learn from past mistakes(experiences) of people who failed to not repeat them in my own life..
Well, if that make you feel better, by all means, think what you want. My success is far greater than what you can imagine, and point is, I made it on my own, and I dont brag about it. Like I said, people like you who dont get it, will never make it in life. I do hope you find your answers somewhere, but I really doubt so, if you dont change your mindset. Forever a failure you will be, haha, may sound cruel, but this is the advice that you have been looking for. Wake up kiddo.