Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At critical year level for promotion , mass resignation is taking at toll on me. Peak has het comenced but am burning out. Keep getting parachuted in to jobs fight fire. Given that the houses i entered are always already on fire, bosses are often pissed off and hard to satisfy. Mutiple unreasonable volume requiring concurrent attentions and getting blamed for resignee's ****.

People around me tell me to push on for the promotion but am having serious doubts..

#didntstartthefire #lookingforseriousadvice
Only you can decide for yourself.

You must stand up for yourself because your bosses only care about their own interests. If you are male, don't behave like a beta male. Learn how to set boundaries and scold them if they dare to bully you. I have seen too many beta males in big 4 who like to suck up and please managers and blindly accept unreasonable workload. I teach you one trick. Heck care all the nasty managers and only work on those engagements managed by nice managers.

Are you in EY? I heard the resignation rate is very high despite the salary increment. orbi good.