Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sup guys just came back from my appointment with my client.

Guys forgot about all these investmant banking, consulting, banking and audit careers. They are the kind of jobs that demands a lot of your time.

I was once an auditor but i quickly realized thats not what i want. In fact, i was glad that I was approached by one of the financial services director who introduced me to a job as a financial consultant. Not only did my work life balance improved tremendously but also my reumeration (even higher than my investment banking peers omg)

I have achieved several times of MDRTs along these years, thanks to my capable team and the help from my clients. What makes me enjoy my day are the smiles that i see in my client faces through adhering to my investment and wealth planning advice.

Why are you guys still working as a slave right now? Come join our team of marvellous, bubble and extraordinary financial consultants and we will make it big together as a team
LOL "sup guys"? U know why the whole world hates Insurance agents? It's because you guys are self-important and think you guys are at the top of the world. Coming from a job with such low barriers to entry where you don't even need a Poly Diploma to get into. There's no insurance agent thread cos no one gives a sh*t about this career path. Hence why you guys need to hijack other threads and constantly annoy others on LinkedIn in the hopes of finding someone who's unemployed and down on their luck and has no choice but to join the industry and do what you're doing now. Pathetic