Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same poster. I know, but even then having a mil in assets is nothing these days. If I added mine up I clear 2m and I'm early 40s. I don't consider myself successful.
Well first of all your first post was based off some weird assumption that just made 0 sense so saying "I know but this that this that" is not a valid counter-argument whatsoever. Bottom line is that you didn't know so you backpedaled into something entirely different and used your own anecdotal evidence to push your weird counter-argument.

Anyway, one's success is defined by that person, not others. You questioning that other person's success is incredibly dumb and helps no one here. Someone who is depressed would view waking up everyday and taking a shower as "successful" or "productive".

Another person who grew up poor and finally acquires 1m at age 50 may also view him/herself as successful. Again, you don't know the full story so you can't make wild assumptions based on your own experience / skillset... if you're really in your 40s and you still don't know this, I don't know wtf to say.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app