Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just thought that the recruiters ought to have at least sent out the rejection notification promptly instead of leaving these applicants hanging for months without knowing what's going on. After all the efforts that these applicants put into the application and testing (these guys took leave from work, etc) don't you think the least they deserve is a message telling them they have been unsuccessful and to move on. Especially since it is published in the recruitment website that unsuccessful applications will receive a rejection notification.
Understood bro, from my exp and what i heard from seniors, this has been the longstanding problem for decades abt hr in many other companies too.

We are expected to give it all if we really want it. But just need to bear in mind that it may not reciprocate. I have enough good and bad experience in applying for jobs, some for the sake of trying n some i really wanted, some companies left much to desire while some were really pleasant. Thats the reality.

Really, this aint new.