Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are meal deals again?
We eat at Savoy, truffles and caviar only.

Battersea? What a shithole.
My tycoon dad just bought me a Belgravia penthouse. We travel by armoured Rolls Royce with 2 personal bodyguards.

You can slave away with your Magic circle gig on a Tier 2, worrying about job security.
I got myself a investor visa and manage my investments on my personal yacht, making my millions with a good sea view.
The thing about sh*tposting is that it has to be somewhat believable. Unlike many of these posts here about Cravath and god knows how many long dead white men who would be very surprised to know that a bunch of ch*nks from halfway around the world knew something about the law, let alone the language.

Willing to bet 1 BTC that every single poster here is from some sh*tty little Chinatown outfit, just here to masturbate over what could have been if you hadn't spent most of uni trying to get into your manfaced classmates' panties.

Want to make 78k in a few seconds? That's more money than you'll have made in all of 2021 - and maybe every year after lmao. Post proof to the contrary and your BTC wallet address.