Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MAS for Mid Career Professionals
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2021, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
looks like the no good ones are those in this chat

Agree with u.
It is not nice for her colleague/s to do this to her here.
You all say she like to gossip, isnt that what you are doing here also? worse that her information are out here for all of us to see.
You say she like to act so as her colleague who did such things to her here, do u dare to tell her that u r the one smearing her here and don't act as if u r her good colleagues. Look at urself first before saying others.

And a post say she having special relationship and dragging in, u should be ashamed of yourself being an MAS STAFF for spreading such rumours, do u have proof?
I am wondering is it due to jealousy(she being promoted so soon) that all this is happenings now. If yes, then no wonder the person who started this did not get promoted as your div head know the kind of person you are.

To be clear i am not . As MAS staff and public servant, we shouldn't be doing this to our fellow colleagues or teammate. Did she harm ur family that she derserve this? Wher is your integrity? U dont deserve to be working in TG or MAS

I am just a colleague who don't work with them or even talk to them. Just dont think is right for you all doing this to them.