Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For my batch.

Worst case: 1-3am daily on weekdays for peak, and expected to clock in weekends. Best case: 8pm for most days for peak.

In addition, it does not mean those who have good peaks will have bad off-peaks and vice versa.
Seeing so many people working so late beyond their working hours is simply tragic. Research hace shown that working overtime is linked with increased likelihood of developing critical illnesses or death. Imagine developing such complications in your mid life, this may cause a strain in your family resources which is saddening. Dont you guys feel even a sense of guilt when this happened to your loved ones??

If you do feel sense of guilt, thats the right way to think. As a financial services director and a Chartered Financial Consultant, i am specialized in providing financial and wealth advisory services specializing on family planning for middle aged adults. With over 12 years of experience in the financial services industry, such adversaties mentioned above would not be an obstacle with the financial products that we could offer.

Alternatively, if you want to step out of the corporate slave life, you could also join our team which are experienced financial consultants that are well renumerated compared to other industries such as banking, law and medicine.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to hit me up

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app