Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much do you earn and save?
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by catspajamas View Post
Hey guys! Just wanted to know what are your savings habits like and whether i'm on the right track [w the format below]:

Take home aft CPF: $2,700
Save: $2,000 (~74%) every month

I'm currently 25 y/o female w no liabilities (live w parents, parents both working w income, not married, no sickness etc.).

(putting aside savings for BTO, no active investments at the moment, insurance paid for by parents)

I did receive some insights from my friends who told me im rly saving a lot, though i thought this was a norm because i always heard we should save aside 60% as a rule of thumb.

If you can offer more insights on how i can improve / do more w my savings, let me know too. I think this is a good place to share insights, anecdotes and advice for entry level workers/savers too.

What about you guys?

*This was inspired by what i read in the news ytd about singaporeans not having enough savings to last 6 months.
I would like to nail this girl and make babies with her, I am imagining she is sg chinese and her breasts are A/B cup, will hold them when i smash her hehe, let me know if we can exchange contact if you read this