Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 2 Position to Choose from... Both Well known but totall different field..Pls help me
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2011, 08:16 PM

Liverpool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No.1 Sounds like a very front-end role even though there is no commission. I think there is likely to be more external engagements then internal. Which I think it’s good. You’ll get more exposure. But you’ll need to verify this. But if you’re looking to climb the corporate ladder in a German company, think again. This may be a sweeping statement: German companies have notoriously many glass ceilings and walls. A good place to work, earn and learn. But not for the CEO wannabe.

No. 2 sounds like ‘sai-kang’ type of job. You clear the sh*t of the people before you in the process. Not only will you get sh*t from customers, you may likely get a tough time from internal coordinating departments.
agree... I will go with 1 but there seems to be a limit to how far you can climb.

My advice is enter no 1, work for a few more yrs, save up and take an MBA to move on to management. MBA of cos must be branded one, not those part time private uni one.