Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Shopee fresh grad pay
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ya rsu is 10k a year for me leh

60k base + 10k rsu every year vest for 4 years = 70k

bonus i not sure, they told me base % which was 8... and that 8% is off base pay only, not TC. even if i get amazing performance review and get 20%+ bonus off my base pay, it's still less than 80k annual.

anyway its ok... to be honest i also kinda expected it because my manager didnt even give me interview, he just ask if i want or not 2 week before intern end then give me offer letter and 3 days to think lol where got like this one? no room to negotiate or anything at all...

early this year jan. i finish intern last year nov - dec, so the return offer was for jan.

i was backend engineer intern... maybe pick wrong role lol but at the time this was the only role open so no choice, i just intern here.
Lol how gullible are you?

You not getting an interview and a return offer means you did well enough that they want you back... Seriously you're stupid if you believe the 100k BS offers here. Just ask any of your colleagues that you've worked with during your internship.

I interned as UI Developer intern for 2 sems in 2020 and in our group chat with recruiting staff and in the 4 FAQs we had for our batch, they have never ever heard of anyone getting 100k as a fresh grad lol.

Worse of all is the retard giving out the manager name and the DEEP team's name. So what? LOL I can go on LinkedIn and just give out senior managers of Google and Facebook. Does that prove that I work for Google / Facebook and know about their pay packages?

What a stupid take. My god...