Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi fellow busy professionals, are you sick and tired of your audit job, sitting in front of the desk churning numbers and earning meagre income? Do not fret, there is still glimmer of hope as I believe that many of you here are still young and just graduated from universities.

Today, I am here to share with you my career journey over the past 10 years. I used to be an auditor working in one of the big 4 accounting firms. However, after working 1 year in Big 4, I realized that wasn't what I wanted in my career - long working hours and earning little income. I was fortunate to meet one of the Financial Services Director working in one of the largest insurance firm in the world, who offered me a marvellous and lucrative job opportunity as a financial services consultant.

I would like to say that I did not regret taking up the career path as a financial services consultant because I am currently making twice the amount that I would have made if I were to stay in audit for 10 years as an Audit Senior Manager. When I first joined the firm, I was greeted by a team of high achieving professionals. I was delighted that my director and my team provided me with ample guidance and mentoring during the course of my career, which led to where I am today as a Financial Services Senior Manager.

For those busy professionals who wants to make it big in life, the choice is clear. Join my team and we are happy to help
May I apply to join your co? Your hp no please.