Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - CSA (Cyber Security Agency)
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hahaha thanks! I hope so too :,) The interview was overall good and they seemed impressed? The interview will consist of the first part which is your introduction statement (1min length is the best! best to type it out on a word document and just read from there)

Next, will be your slides sharing on Questions 1 and 2, to be completed in 10mins. Can ensure your slides have more pictures and few words to help engage the audience better and stand out from the other interns who just throw in alot of content into their slides boring the viewers as a result.

Finally, is Q and A session with the directors where they will ask you technical questions on the assignment mainly Question 2 and some other questions to see how you are as a person.

Example Questions they asked:
1) What are your strengths and weaknesses and why do u think they will apply here in CSA?
2) Which division are you keen on entering and explain the steps you took to prepare for this?
3)Why government sector and not private sector?
4) Why do we not need a firewall in your Q2 implementation?
5) Is a VPN necessary as well for a typical enterprise architecture?
6) Why the CSDP program?

Yep! Those were all the main questions they asked haha and nope they didn't really catch me off guard as the questions they asked were very standard in my opinion haha. Hope this helps!
Can share the questions too?