Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Getting MBA worth?
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Poster137 has given his view and I do share his opinion. Here we are discussing about the merits of taking an MBA which currently cost approximately 70k in the big 3 local unis. A candidate not having achieved more than 6k at 30 years of age is not showing any evidence of a potential high flyer. MBA is meant for high achieving executives the objective of which is to provide an advance business education for up and coming professionals.

Henceforth the intake remains low and the admission criteria is skewed towards an applicant's employment track record. gmat score and assessment of his/her potential during am interview rather than the applicant's first degree. The aim of the program is to train future industry leaders.
Hi, Poster137 here. I am graduating soon from a local MBA and am "unfortunately" in the earning barely 6k a month at the age of 30 years old.

In my defense, i was underpaid for a long time and it is really hard to find a high paying job during a recession. So i am hoping that my salary jumps and promotion will come post MBA graduation.