Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1. I think audit partners deserve to earn 1000x more than us lowly executives.
2. We should be grateful for the learning opportunities provided by the firm and OT everyday to deliver exceptional client service.
3. Many people dying to get into big 4 to work under our renowned partners also no chance.
4. We also have a chance to become like them and earn big bucks in 15 years time.

5. You are very ungrateful & disrespectful leh.
6. You working in which big 4? You are a disgrace to your firm.
1. Okay you are entitled to your own opinion, no comment.
2. Agree on the learning opportunity (this is one of the better points of the job), disagree on the OT (we should not encourage an OT culture), agree that learning client service is a useful soft skill but in my observation not everyone (especially the juniors) can appreciate the client facing aspect of the job.
3. Not sure if "many", but yes there are people who want to get in also cannot.
4. Very small chance man... but I suppose like TOTO ticket, there is still a value to this 0.000x% chance of striking it big. 15 years might be on the fast side? 20 years safer?

5. This is just an online anonymous, leave him be.
6. Maybe he not even from Big 4 to begin with.. come in disturb only.

Lastly, I'm also just playing along cause I'm bored and I feel like there are some parts truths, some parts sarcasm and a dash of trolling in your post but it seems worth replying to lol. In fact if you are trolling, I praise you're pretty good and I would want to learn from you seeing how you mix facts, opinion, and troll together.