Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Getting MBA worth?
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And I am the poster who is in part-time mba one of the top 100 universities. I think we all agree, as long as they are accredited, all is fine. Agree, either full time or part time, both has its advantages. For me part time I can work and the salary I save can pay off my MBA fees without having to borrow or loan, while at the same time gaining my years of experience. (But these 2 years life gonna be tough, gg to most social life)

End of the day, for us, the above average people, it's just a piece of paper to most companies, and when got job opening in a higher management role, these stakeholders aren't gonna compare which recognised university we got our MBA from, but rather what job experience and capability you have for the role and whether can adopt and fit into their system/job scope
Yeap, i cannot debate much regarding this. I am assuming i am above average purely because an MBA is not that common compared to the thousands of graduates with Bachelor Degrees these days.

I also echo your sentiments regarding paying off MBA fees by yourself, sure makes you feel good and rich lol.

Inb4 an MBA is worth only what you make out of it. But i think it's extremely useful for anyone who wishes to get into management and/or get a huge pay jump in the corporate world.