Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We do not care about whether the job value adds to the society or if it is intellectual stimulating. What keeps us going is the fat paycheck we receive from selling high commission ILPs. Who cares about value adding its just plain ******** or kool aid advice most people received.

Is a dog eat dog world outside my friend. Only those who are thick skinned and cunning wins the rat race
Bro i agree with your advice its a dog eat dog world and zero sum game where one benefits from someone else's demise. I am a financial services advisory assistant director in one of the reputable insurance firms and I derive most of my income from my existing ILP clients and a team of FA under me (alllowing me to earn overriding commission income from their blood sweat effort). It took me 10 years to reach to reach this position and i am happy at where I am now today, where i exploit my team by pressuring them with demanding sales KPI to hit. This is where i am still able to survive in this industry today and living the luxurious life.

To everyone here, to succeed in life, you just need to learn how to make use of people around you to your own advantage yet at the same time tricking them that this is the process for their career growth. This is something where partners or CEO of any firms will never admit but it is true