Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Jobless for a long long time
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And I’m very sure you have not been part of management programs in top companies, a lot of my peers are senior managers and directors 7-8 years in, 99% of diploma graduates will not get there.

Again I am not saying degree is all that counts if you read my post again, but it is the entry bar and usually a good tell (most non degree holders are less capable)
I'm not the poster you replied to. But I want to point out to you that in an MNC, nobody goes around asking your educational level, management or not. Even HR don't keep track on that. Because it is plain stupid to do that. In Germany and USA, you get a mixture of different education background on leadership positions. But one thing that's sure is that they either have connections, a lot of experience or previous successful track records. You need to have systemic promotions based on paper qualifications in order to be 99% sure no particular paper qualification makes it to that level. And the closest one doing that is a GLC or our local stat board.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app