Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It goes to show to succeed in big 4 you have to give your youth and prime to big 4 . Corporate prestige, money is not worth it at the expense of giving up family life . They “ marry” their work and for what ? Higher salary in their 40s - what use isit when you are too old to travel or have no one to share life’s happyness with

Money and pestige isnt everything . Wealth is all about passing down . What point is wealth if you have no legacy to pass forward or no one to share it with ?

Most of these women become nasty as they age , starting to hate life and taking it out on subordinates as felt of aging alone starts to become a problem. Some of them get obsessed in the care of parents and are lost when parents are no longer there.

I tried to explain to a friend once who is still gunning to be partner . Alas she thought i was jealous . Looking at her now , i wonder if she will find it worth it 20 yrs down the road ? So what if she becomes partner ? What will happen when they retire i wonder . Mental health plagues for sure
Quite obvious you got rejected by someone from big4 and now mad LOL