Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It goes to show to succeed in big 4 you have to give your youth and prime to big 4 . Corporate prestige, money is not worth it at the expense of giving up family life . They “ marry” their work and for what ? Higher salary in their 40s - what use isit when you are too old to travel or have no one to share life’s happyness with

Money and pestige isnt everything . Wealth is all about passing down . What point is wealth if you have no legacy to pass forward or no one to share it with ?

Most of these women become nasty as they age , starting to hate life and taking it out on subordinates as felt of aging alone starts to become a problem. Some of them get obsessed in the care of parents and are lost when parents are no longer there.

I tried to explain to a friend once who is still gunning to be partner . Alas she thought i was jealous . Looking at her now , i wonder if she will find it worth it 20 yrs down the road ? So what if she becomes partner ? What will happen when they retire i wonder . Mental health plagues for sure
Wealth is about spending it on yourself you backwards 1990s dummy.

Maybe learn to spell "prestige" before talking about it.

"become nasty" LMAO spoken like a true bbfa.

Also 40 is too old to travel? Jesus, stop shoving burgers in your mouth you fatty.

When these people retire they can look back in life and be happy living the grind that they chose. More than I can say about you really, literally crying on a anonymous forum trash talking your own friend... Amazing achievement there buddy.