Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Jobless for a long long time
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yeah im working at mnc. alot FTs. seems like so little locals. They are quick to do work. making me pressured everyday. i regret joining into mnc after graduation.
I work in a German MNC and feels OK. Was in a GLC more than 10 years ago but its ways never connected with me. The MNC pressure and pace is there. Many FTs from around the world, but the multi cultural and nationality environment also gave me exposure. I have travelled many times over the years before covid to US, Europe, China and Japan for work before. Even though I have only a Diploma, but like that poster earlier, anything goes , as long as I create value. The keyword is value add but I would also like to add a point he/she missed out, and that's the ability to recognize opportunities and use it, the willingness to be better than your competitors and have good teamwork spirit with your colleagues. I also promote people in my department base on opportunities available and their performance. Degree or not is irrelevant but specific professional certificates relevant to specific jobs will be helpful (I don't hire fresh grads) if they are able to provide what we are looking for.