Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Jobless for a long long time
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 10:35 PM

MrGoat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not sure if you're a troll but can you explain why you are jobless for 12 years? To drop out from college, means you have basic education. Surely it cant be impossible to not get a job. At 37 , your body should be fit enough to do some labour work. You may want to work part time and try out different kind of jobs before your body restricts you due to old age.

Why do you automatically assume I am a troll?? After dropping out of college, I was feeling quite depressed. I thought I had a bright future ahead but blew it by failing one of the required classes ... Anyway I guess my pride came into play, and I didn't want to apply for the lower-paying, non-degree jobs. A long story short, I became a recluse and stayed at home playing computer games and surfing the internet for the next 12 years. Now, I am trying to get back into society but don't know whether I can still find suitable work ... I applied for some entry sales jobs too but got rejected from all of them , the only jobs I was accepted for was F and B jobs, (being a waiter, cook etc). I tried it for 3 months but didn't really like it ... Any advice ?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app