Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Life as a doctor in Singapore sucks

everyday sinkies come in geng

so cringe, geng lords everyday wan BS me

one guy come in A&E tell me he got heart problem, i check his heartrate, normal 55, check his BP, normal, check his history, all normal.

ask him whats wrong?

he tell me chest pain... i arrange for referral to xray, give him a timeslot.

1 week before he cancels it

cb sinkies pwn sinkies
I know what you mean. Happened to me when working at A&E too. Guy comes in at 9pm say he didn't go to work in morning. Says he got chest pain.(Standard meaning if patient tell you chest tight, pain cannot breahte is worried whether "heart attack) Ok lah do the usual, hx, exam, CXR, ECG, blood work CKMB Trop T. Nurses tell me can't find patient for ECG and CXR. 1 hour later he comes back. When come into room very very strong smell of cigarette smoke. Fella had gone to smoke. I tell him hey don't smoke cigarette if you worried you having heart attack. He get angry say why cannot smoke? I tell him we been trying to find you to do the ECG and CXR where you go? Wife accuses me of insinuating husband is not being serious. Says maybe he got heart attack very serious you say these type of things. Anyway ok lah I set up appointment with cardiology give the MC (which I think he was basically there for). Later nurse comes back says patient canceled the cardiology appointment.

yup sinkie geng lords