Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Watching Millionaire Inside
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 03:01 PM
shulouto---

Default 2095

Just a few days ago, a sudden idea pop, i did a search in google, wanting to find out the top 10 millionaire in singapore. I remember reading it in Adam khoo book, its becoming easier to become millionaire nowadays. Result from Forbes - http://www.forbes.com/2007/08/23/biz...hest_land.html
Number 1 goes to Ng Teng Fong. From Adam khoo & stuart tan plus some other source, the concept of modeling can be very true. I notice that of the top 10 in singapore, most or if not all of them invest(property related).As what whizzard mentioned investment and if you look around lots of people & aunties are doing house rental - arghh i learnt that from rich dad poor dad in 2004 about getting passive income from that stream but 4 years had past and i have yet to do anything about it. Well what's past had past, we cant do anything about it what we can do - is control our future right ? =D I want to achieve a saving of 18k SGD by this Dec 2008 which breakdown to saving $2k per month after minus my existing saving. (Yeah with the rising petrol which leads to rise in almost everything how to save $2000 ? Well i m in IT security sales currently, would you guys offer a hand to help =D give me an opportunity if your company have IT security concern =D!! ) (hey dun do backward calculation of how much I have, yeah after working for almost 3 years that the amount of saving i have =\ but i do have some investment link plan from NTUC =D). From whiz & wealth, we need capital (big or small counts) to start investment : just do it early !