Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who succeed are either selling their soul, or very good with politics. I will leave it as that.
You are right. My division / company got so many directors.
All of them are passive aggressive.

In front, inside meeting all cordial (too good in politics to appear as team player)
but behind the back, during lunch, every chance available is **** talk and bad mouth about the other director etc.

That's why i also sian when my boss jio me go lunch especially on Friday. Everytime is he rant and whine about the other manager.
We listen also can't say anything. just become like punching bag for him to spread his politics.

It's not a surprise anymore that our team started to quickly go early lunch on friday like super early 11 am kind to avoid having to have the boss join us. But he also so super duper join us. Plus he only come in work at 10 am on friday. we are in office since 8 am.

But thanks to covid-19 we dont have to eat lunch together. its a blessing in disguise which makes us realized that we are slaves to the abuse and power play by the managers here.

And if people wonder why they like that?
well if u are paid 10 to 15k every month that u can drive new car to work while ur other colleagues take bus and mrt to work. you will understand then.