Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
… I know the game la. I here how long already. Every August have yearly performance review they call it “talent discussion”. The outcome determines if u get promote in the Dec cycle. Those who never promote probably barely “meets expectation” or even below. If exceed expectation how to not promote u? The faster u promote means u can take on more responsibility why not?
I think you missed out the affordability factor. Before the talent discussion takes place, your PM will rate your performance and determine whether you are ready for promotion or not. If you are in a project with a lot of analysts/you just joined a new project before the talent discussion, you will be put at a lower priority for promotion. The PM has to access the budget and see whether they can afford having more senior analysts on the project. It’s not solely based on performance. To be honest, the criteria to be a senior analyst isn’t that difficult to hit. I really don’t believe that most of the 3 year analysts fail to get promoted due to performance.