Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Alot of ppl in ST have no real job / purpose. Aka. everyday come office late, just check email, surf internet. meeting once a while with no action plan, nothing real, nothing transparent. paper work/document etc all outsource to lesser colleague under the pretext of "training them to be promoted" but it's actually just delegating the work to them so they dont do have to do anything. If anything wrong, its the colleague who get the blame. if nothing goes wrong, they take the credit for "training" the colleague to deliver the job. Already seen it so many times, those can do keep leaving. those who stayed behind all just "i let u decide" etc cause they have 0 skills and knowledge... but in front of boss, they can present updates like they are the only 1 person single handedly run the project during covid-19...

This covid-19 shows us clearly who is doing work and who come to work or don't come to work also make no difference. like my division got like a handful of 10++ old really old consultants. that doesnt really do anything one. one normal days also hardly see them in office. only occassionally once or twice per week.. my colleagues say those consultants are part time based etc. i dunno la, why need 10++ so many consultants. they can't provide any consultation or help also. whats the point?

My division alot of ppl quit during covid-19. like around 20 plus and counting... and management is not hiring with all sort of excuses.. so far only 2 joined. 2 to replace 20. Management is so laughable. hence alot of existing staff have to do more work and actually do work. so end up alot of ppl not happy and questioning why this guy not doing any work, this is team A's job why we have to take over now etc. And the other team will have excuses like their side 3 people left... so need us to take over. etc...

so? our side also got ppl leaving what. u hire back or replace ur staff la. why push ur **** to us right? so yep alot of politics, only made more glaring during this covid-19. and as no suprise those top management during this covid-19 2020 to 2021 also do nothing. then now another new head take over. the old one move to another portfolio. with nothing to show for. every year is like that the top keep getting higher pay, bigger office, bigger profile. but actually no real contribution.

And hor, another thing i dun understand... already understaff... not even labor to do the ****... u can still have those M1, M2 go for course during this period...

Make no sense to me. The boat is already sinking. people drowning and dying.. and u have those captain of the ship go to the beach to learn how to surf, etc... Shows how deluded this company can be at times.
Thanks for the insights. Feel for you