Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Starting Pay for CS/Ministries 2020 Covid Batch
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why would I be salty over a FCH major that has a lower unemployment rate/starting salary than STEM majors. The truth is that you can say Arts FCH is not easy but the yearly employment statistics and starting salary already shows that arts is still not as valuable as STEM majors. (you can go ahead and try getting a FCH in engineering/sciences/maths, i doubt u will succeed) Furthermore, a simple check in entry requirement for arts shows that it is a dumping ground for people who can't make it elsewhere. Without considering the content of arts majors, the bell curve is alr so much easier with less smart people inside lor. If you really think the arts major FCH is still harder than stem major FCH then you are just plain delusional. No HR will agree with that pls.
I have an arts FCH and I can confirm that it was easy to get FCH. Still you sound like a lil b*tch and if I was an employer I wouldn't want to hire a delusional sh*t like you who thinks their degree actually matters to HR.

Stay salty xoxo