Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, i am in st elec for more than 5 years as E5 and i am still E5. should i request to change department? My RO is very understanding and most of the time i can just pretend i am stress that i have alot of work to do. since covid wfh requirement, there is not much new project and nothing much to do so i mostly stay at home. afew months ago someone not from my dept is picking on me by saying im not doing work. i complain him to my RO and his RO but they did not do anything to him. For sometime during WFH is required, i went back to office so my RO AO can see i am in office working. I have been trying to do make him mess up something but i think he is aware of it and my RO is noticing it. I have also think that i am being mark since i am still E5 after i join as perm for more than 5 year. my dept have afew that join after me but promoted to E6. i am 40 soon and i have tried to apply job outside but there is no reply. should i sent email to HR or my VP, and what should i say. Thank you in advance for your advice.
There are divisions which promote only every 5-7 years unless the big boss likes the person. If you have nothing to do, you should talk to your sup about expanding your job scope, even if it's not permanent. At least you will look proactive while you are waiting for you part in the project to start. Sabotaging won't work, it will make you look even worse.

If you are a perm staff, try internal transfer first. If outsourced, try harder to look for job openings. If you cannot play or tolerate the politics game in ST, leave the place. It's a place for those who sell their soul to the company or for those who are at the top of the political games.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app