Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, i am in st elec for more than 5 years as E5 and i am still E5. should i request to change department? My RO is very understanding and most of the time i can just pretend i am stress that i have alot of work to do. since covid wfh requirement, there is not much new project and nothing much to do so i mostly stay at home. afew months ago someone not from my dept is picking on me by saying im not doing work. i complain him to my RO and his RO but they did not do anything to him. For sometime during WFH is required, i went back to office so my RO AO can see i am in office working. I have been trying to do make him mess up something but i think he is aware of it and my RO is noticing it. I have also think that i am being mark since i am still E5 after i join as perm for more than 5 year. my dept have afew that join after me but promoted to E6. i am 40 soon and i have tried to apply job outside but there is no reply. should i sent email to HR or my VP, and what should i say. Thank you in advance for your advice.
You seems like a toxic colleague to have. U eat snake act stress and when your colleague single u out u report him to your ro and his ro is like shooting your foot. You send email to ceo also no use la when u stuck for 5 years without any promotion.

Internal transfer is possible u can give it a try but if you don't change your habit you will be stuck for another 5 years