Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career Switch To Be A Teacher
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Verified Member

Lost in Direction is on a distinguished road
Smile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think your guess is correct.

From the home page of RP, click on Careers@RP brings me to the Careers page where ONLY a link could be found to View Available Positions. Click on that link will jump to the Careers@Gov website where the Positions from RP are listed with closing deadline. Click on any interested position will refresh the page to show the details of that position with an "Apply now" button at the bottom of the page. Click on the button will come to the online form for fill-up and submission.

Anyway, i have submitted my application for one position and received a system generated email from RP acknowledging the receipt of my application and asking for my patience to wait for 4-6 weeks for the review and assessment to be completed.

Is this 4-6 weeks of processing time a typical lead time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For job application - think each respective polytechnic's website would list all official channels - if Careers@Gov is the only one stated, I guess that's it?

If you approach informally, I'm guessing you will be directed to Careers@Gov anyway - except that the hirer (if interested) would look out more for your application.

Technically, polytechnics are counted as stat boards, so lecturers would be public servants rather than civil servants (not working directly under ministry); although the distinction is probably not that meaningful.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app