Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well it is a numbers game after all. At SM level, there are literally only that few left in every batch so the odds are definitely higher. Although if given the chance again, i would definitely not choose audit.

The mistake alot of us made was that we didn’t consider other career options when we were given the big 4 job offers during year 2 of our uni years. I would encourage the current uni students to consider careers in civil service and MNCs and attend as many interviews as possible. Don’t give up your job hunts just because you have a big 4 offer. A big bad career move.

Seems like it is true a SM should not attend this forum which is made up of immature kids. My last post here. All the best to the rest. Please leave audit if you have the chance. It will only get worse from here.
I am a former Big 4 employee. No regrets working in Big 4 but the environment is not for me. Most people are workaholics and weird but I don't blame them cause there are too many unreasonable deadlines and demands. I will still recommend people to try audit but please get out once you have obtained the Senior title. 2-3 years experience should be fine.