Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - For those with 2-5 YOE, what is your salary?
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2021, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
money no enuf la brudderrr and i'm pretty sure op didn't mean it literally lmao chill man are you earning 2.5 from sgunited??
No I’m not. I’m a fresh grad currently drawing close to 5k (and I assume I would hit upwards of 6k after 2 years). But come on, complaining about survival and “money no enough” are two different things. Anyway, just wanted to throw out a piece of advice - money will never be enough. You’ll be extremely unhappy if you are constantly comparing. There will always be someone who will be earning more than you out there. Define what matters to you and don’t chase after money blindly. As someone who struggled with purpose and fell into the trap of incessant comparing in the past, I learned it the hard way that money isn’t everything. After a certain threshold (obviously not 5k, but you’ll easily hit 10k & up as you continue on with a similar trajectory), you’d value other things in life such as WLB, flexibility etc. Novelty (be it $/a higher status) wears off eventually.