Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for the valuable insights and I can definitely relate to you with the relatively slow progression in public hospital, years go past just waiting for seniors to progress so there is some glimmer of hope for your turn to inch closer...

Mind sharing the salary you are drawing now at your 6th year for benchmarking purposes? My guess is not over 5k but hope you could share thanks!
Just past the 5K mark, after 2 salary adjustment in 2016 and 2021, and two A performance bonus years, from my starting salary to my current salary, barely increased by $1.5K what the hell, that is how slow our pay is increasing every year. And also my mistake for not fighting for pay increment when I first joined this hospital, I got low balled by HR cos they refused to increase my pay from my last drawn, despite already having 5 years of working experience prior to joining this hospital and with a Masters, til this date I still feel bitter about it. And all public hospitals have this rule that there is no pay increment when you jump ship to another hospital...