Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 09:04 AM

goaswind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone,

I have slightly over a year of experience at working in the government.

Moving on to the healthcare industry for several reasons and I left my position while still searching for another one (left on a good note). I didn’t push for a salary increment (I know, my mistake for not knowing my worth. Lesson learnt).

Just wanted to check what’s the salary range for private healthcare for my background (executive position, 1.2 years of experience working in the gvt (not healthcare) and not related to my previous role (though there are soft skills that are relevant). I took the offer at around ~$3500. :’) I did my research previously but I’m not absolutely certain of it’s accuracy.

Does anyone also know many years does it take to progress from designation to the next?

My aim is to learn and pick up more skills during my next role, and I’m not upset about the exact salary. I just also want to learnt how to negotiate my worth and my pay again for future. Thank you!
I think $3500 is a reasonable amount for an Executive with 1-2 years experience (even thou not related)